A to Z with the Lion Guard (sometimes known as The Lion Guard Alphabet) is a promotional song used during Disney Junior ad breaks. It is sung by Janja's voice actor, Andrew Kishino.
- A, antelope, amazing, awesome
- Alphabetically, aardvark is the boss
- And B, Bunga he's brave and bold
- But Beshte is the biggest and the strongest so I'm told
- C, cheetah, can't nothing get past this
- Daring all Enemies, Fuli is the fastest
- G, gazelle, graceful, genteel
- H, hyrax, hopes he's not a meal
- I spy an insect, you spy it too
- Like J for Janja
- Janja: (spoken)
- Tonight we strike!
- Kion is a Lion
- Like his grandfather Mufasa
- Can I get a Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
- O for Ono
- Patrolling the Pride Lands
- Q for the Queen of these hardly ever Quiet Lands
- R for Rafiki
- S for Simba
- T for Timon, you remember him but
- Usually it's very Very Wild and EXciting
- You, yes, you!
- You're new, we're inviting
- Z for zebra, black and white stripes
- Just another part of the Circle of Life
- Fierce, fast, brave, strong, keen in charge
- Look out here comes the Lion Guard, yeah!
- Aardvark is mistakenly spelt 'Ardvark'.
- In the captions for the song, the classic phrase 'Nants ingonyama bagithi baba' is misspelled 'Nants 'ngonyama bakithi baba'.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.