*The episode was watched by 1,971,000 viewers
, with an average of 2.6 million viewers.
- There are 5 known mistakes in this episode.
- Muhangus's name was only present in the credits
- The scene where Janja, Cheezi and Chungu watch the impalas from underneath a rock formation, as well as the scene of them overlooking the escaping impalas, is likely a reference to the original The Lion King movie.
- Thus far, this episode has the most amount of viewers for any episode.
- This episode's song, Bird of a Thousand Voices is most likely a reference to the late voice actor, Mel Blanc who was nicknamed "Man of a Thousand Voices." He was known as the original voice of all the Looney Tunes characters (Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, etc.)
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/friday-cable-ratings-march-25-2016/
- ↑ http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/ratings-disney-junior-the-lion-guard-series-highs-1201751788/