At the end of the day, everyone in the Lion Guard is ready for family dinner-everyone except Fuli, who hunts all alone. Her friends are worried about her. Wouldn't she rather eat with the egrets, hippos, or lions? The Lion Guard is on a mission to find a new family for Fuli!
Differences from the Episode
- The final group hug excludes Ono completely, and Kion does not appear to join in at any time.
- The Lion Guard try to save from wildebeests instead of some buffaloes (although the text still reads buffaloes).
- Ushari asks why Bunga landed on his head, instead of him telling Beshte the reason why he bit Bunga in the first place.
- When the Lion Guard hear Bunga in the Outlands, they are separate instead of together.
- An early name for this book was Finding A New Family.
- The original release date was 3rd May 2016.
- On the first and second pages of the book, it is said that a herd of buffalo are in danger due to a mudslide, but the illustration depicts wildebeests.
- Ono's Flock all use images of Ono.